Offline programming for TRUMPF laser welding robot system
With a special technology integration, adapted to the TruLaser Robot 5020 and TRUMPF TruLaser Weld 5000, FASTSUITE offers optimal support to use and operate the system efficiently and to obtain high quality laser welding programs.
FASTSUITE provides all functions to cover the entire process - from importing part and fixture data via offline programming (OLP) and simulation as well as optimization and download to ensure error-free program execution at the real cell.
Our application experts will help to calibrate the work cell to immediately achieve optimum process results with CENITt’s OLP system. This means that re-teaching on the system is no longer necessary since physical and virtual work cells are perfectly matched up during the calibration process.
In addition, the solution can be adapted to the Amada FLW 4000 M3 system with little effort, so that you can also take full advantage of these systems.
The advantages of FASTSUITE Edition 2 at a glance:
- high weld quality through CAD-to-path algorithms
- flexibility when importing CAD data from any CAD system (STEP, IGES and JT is integrated, direct interfaces to CATIA, NX, SolidWorks etc. are optional)
- Seamless technology integration
- easy interpolation of all axes and table
- Full control over welding head motions
- Execution straight from download, no post-teaching necessary
Get to know the possibilities of simulation-based offline programming with FASTSUITE and increase your efficiency!
CATEGORIES & TAGSLaser WeldingSheet Metal FabricationAutomotive Body in WhiteWelding EquipmentArticles
Here you will find use cases from various industries and technologiesView the webinar library